Monday, April 03, 2006

Big Ole Texan Yeeha!

I just read that Tom Delay won't be running for re-election and will resign in the coming months. What terrific news for all except the most partisan republicans ever.

Delay, a former bug exterminator, represents the worst in politics as far as I'm concerned. Pandering, badgering, lying and cheating for the good of his party. Not the interest of the nation or his constituents, but for the party. That was his role and that is what he did to lengths that led to a disgraceful exit. Makes you proud, don't it?

I'm very glad to see him out of the picture but I'm not naive enough to think it will put an end to the BS. Pols of his ilk still control most of what goes on on both sides of the aisle. I have a feeling we'll never completely get rid of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home