Thursday, February 16, 2006

This F-ing weather

Today, February 16th, in Massachussets it is 60 degrees. I just went outside my place of work and noticed that it was actually warmer out in the sunshine than it is inside.

This pisses me off. I like weather and the change of seasons so if it's February, it better be ass-freezing cold with a chance of snow. Instead, the foot or more of snow we got over the weekend is almost completely gone and cars driving by have their windows open.

I expect a little thaw each winter but this is just ridiculous. I paid for a seasons pass at the nearest ski place and I'm wondering if I'll get my money's worth.

Stupid weather.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Yossie said...

I think people are going to have some trouble feeling sorry for you. Not me, you can keep your hot humidity, I like it nippers.

This afternoon the temperature dropped about 30 degrees in a matter of an hour or two. A violent but quick rainstorm marked the change. It all gave me a bad feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home